ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Springfield Illinois, Decatur, & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Springfield
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?

When setting up your child’s first room, you built the crib, covered the walls with a soft, lighter shade, and installed the greatest diaper changing space ever. The next step is to figure out how you want to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the conventional monitor that lets you listen in through a connected audio receiver, or you could step up the tech and utilize HD video, 2-way communication, and activation motion detection.

The higher tech alternative is equivalent to the video surveillance found in a complete home protection plan, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

One important benefit about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield is that it will work in unison with your other home security and home automation components. For instance, if you see that your newborn is particularly restless, you can adjust your integrated thermostat from the security app to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they wake up for their midnight feeding, you can gently raise the space’s smart lights to show that you're on your way. And if you have at least two kids in separate spaces, you could give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the images in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Springfield is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your general security, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will walk you through your options and assist in getting the most suitable security system for your property. Place a call to (217) 765-0085 or fill out the following form.