A Smart Springfield Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Springfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Springfield?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Springfield flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Springfield flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Springfield Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Springfield flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (217) 765-0085 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.